I’ve noticed that men tend to be interested in, treat well, fear and constantly pursuse these kinds of women:
1) Women who reject them
2) Women who don’t like them
3) Women who keep them on their toes
4) Women who are drama-filled/unstable (i.e. women with personality disorders)
5) Women who cheat on them (many times, repeatedly)
Basically, women who aren't the best matches for these men seem to get the most attention and in many cases, better treatment than women that are the opposite, i.e.:
1) Women who are interested and would be a good fit
2) Women who like them
3) Women who are transparent and not into playing games
4) Women that are stable
5) Loyal women who would never cheat
Women who are toxic seem to get men that chase after them and are willing to do whatever it takes to be with them, while women who are deserving of decent men, get the most toxic, vile type of men the world has to offer.
Why is this? It's something I can't fully understand. I wish toxic people would be put together and sent to another planet while stable, decent people were paired off.