I find that the things men think will attract women in their OLD profiles are actually the most cringe worthy. While this is going to be different for everyone, here are my biggest turn offs:
* Listing his height and **since it matters** directly after it's like dude...you can be 6' and a bumbling idiot and I'm not going to want to procreate with you PLUS not all of us have height requirements. For me I just want my man to be physically bigger than me, not necesarily taller. Love me a good dad bod.
* ANY mention of sex/cuddling/massages in his profile Don't get me wrong - I love all those activities when i'm in an intimate relationship, but if a guy mentions these things in his profile it makes it seem like he's presuming these things from a stranger ( i.e. me) right off the bat.
*.Pictures of cats I was always a little put off by guys holding cats and couldn't quite put my finger on it. Then I read this study where women assume men with cats are more feminine and therefore less dateable. Plus I'm ridiculously allergic to the little fuckers. I also read a lot of conflicting stuff on Quora about how women love men with cats because it means they have the capacity to care for an animal, so again, everyone's opinions on this are different.
* Kissy face photos It's not attractive on girls but it's 10x more cringe on guys
* Shirtless photos Again, really presumptioius. Presumptious in the sense that you think I'm eventually going to want to see you without a shirt. Also, am i the one not attracted to six pack abs?
* Headless pictures/pictures of anything other than yourself Who are you hiding from? Then the "i'm hiding my identity because of my job" Yeah right. Grow a pair and end your current relationship if you want to fuck around on Tinder!
These are my OLD profile turn offs. What are yours?