1. This website Is intended to be For Women exclusively
This is a space where women can peacefully talk about dating strategies and dealing with negative male behavior, without having to deal with men who excuse that kind of subpar behavior.
2. All Advice Should Focus On Maximum Female Benefit
All comments and posts, should be focused on how the woman can derive maximum benefit for herself, and herself only. Mutual benefit should be a byproduct, not a goal.This forum is about optimizing the female dating experience. We don’t want to hear “both sides,” because that tends to end up in only favoring the male perspective. There are plenty of forums where you can share the male perspective, but this isn't it. Here, we put women first
3. No Trolling or Advocating Violence
Any obvious bait threads or threads advocating violence will not be tolerated. Although we encourage valid criticism of our male counterparts, any “KiLL AlL tHe MeNz” posts will be removed and you will be banned.
4. No “Standard Shaming”.
Don’t Shame Other Members for having higher standards than you. If someone says they only date men with six figure income we don’t want to hear all about how your first date with your boyfriend was in his mom’s basement sharing a microwaved Hot Pocket. You’re not going to get a cookie or high fives from us because you choose to settle for scraps, sis. Women with desperate pick me behavior will be banned on sight.
5. Pick-Meism, Wishful Thinking, and Romantic Projection is called out & discouraged.
We cannot read Men’s minds and neither can you, sis.
We are not going to tell you to give a man the benefit of the doubt.
We are not going to tell you that man who is not calling you is just “intimidated”. We are going to tell you how best to serve yourself given the circumstance. Focus on the facts sis, Not your feelings.
6. No personally identifiable information of private citizens/non celebrities.
This is not the place to share any personally identifiable information about people or name and shame your ex.
7. No promoting BDSM or abuse kink.
Healthy sexuality is not abusive, and we will not promote it as such on FDS.
8. You agree to abide by our Terms of Service by participating in this forum
9. Be Civil
Disagreements and judgment calls are allowed, but attacking members or otherwise being unnecessarily hostile is not.
10. No Race-baiting, racism, ethnocentrism, xenophobia or slurs targeting protected groups.
We have many women here from all over the world, and we will not tolerate bigotry of any kind.